WSA4 - 4 Filter Compact UV Water Filtration System (no cover)
Upmarket compact design for apartments/boats/RV's
The A4 is designed for low water usage AND tight spaces, typically found in apartments, boats & recreational vehicles.
How it Works
- Rated 23 Lpm for low water usage 'whole of apartment' - 1 bathrooms / 2+ occupants 4 stage filtration (food grade cartridges) to ensure UV lamp efficiency
- 32 watt UV lamp to sterilize the reproductive organs of ALL FORMS of 'living nasties' (bacteria & viruses)
- Compact design for installation in tight spaces
Simple as 1 2 3
- Hang on the two SS brackets (supplied)
- Connect the inlet /outlet
- Plug in
- All components mounted on a heavy duty SS frame
- UVC 32 watt lamp: Dosage exceeds Public Health level of 16mJ/cm2
- Four Standard 10" filters with Stainless Steel sumps
- Two glycerine filled pressure gauges that indicate the state of your pump / cartridges
- NSF 42 Cartridges: selection to suit your water source (20m and 5m pleated paper (debris); 1m Meltblown (silts/mud); KX Carbon (taste/odor, sprays)
- 1/2" Piping Unions: rubber washer sealing (no thread tape) for ' inlet to filter' 'filter to UV chamber' 'UV chamber – reduces leaks.
- SS pipe fittings; 1/2" BSP valves & Union connections (F);
Shipping & Installation
- Shipping Dimensions: 20kg; 770x610x220 cm
- Frame Dimensions: 640x580x170 cm
- Fix the two SS brackets and hang the system over the brackets
- Do not mount close to ground. Eye level for top of system makes for easier servicing
- Inlet and outlet pipes to 1/2" 4 way bypass valve
Annual servicing is inexpensive with lamps and cartridge readily available online from us.
- 6 monthly: Check cartridge periodically to determine typical interval for plugging. If this period is less than 6 months investigate water source for preventable contamination or fit pre-filtration such as a RainCatcher.
- Annually: Clean quartz sleeve, refit with new seals; Replace 24 watt lamp.
Should you get sick
- Check your cartridges to make sure that no water is bypassing with debris that allows 'shadowing'
- Remove & check the sleeve for clarity; clean or replace
- Replace the lamp or get a more powerful lamp
- Reduce your peak water consumption
Designed to meet or exceed the US and NZ Drinking Water Standard that requires that water passed through the system must fall within the following parameters:
- Iron: < 0.3 ppm (0.3mg/L)
- Hardness* : < 7 gpg (120 mg/L)
- Turbidity: < 1NTU
- Manganese: < 0.05 ppm (0.05 mg/L)
- Tannins: < 0.1 ppm (0.3 mg/L)
- UV Transmittance: > 75% (call factory for recommendations on applications where UVT < 75%)