WSUVK30N - Low Flow UV Kit; 32 watt NSF 55 Class B
NSF 55 B Certified 23 Lpm UV Kit
The WSUVK30N is NSF 55 Class B certified.
This certified kit is ideal for 'mission critical' locations where the health authorities require a certified UV dosage. This means that the flow rate must be limited to allow the UV lamps to provide a dosage of at least 16 mJ cm2.
The 15mm inlet / outlet connections are used for the 23 Lpm flow rate
This UV Chamber is fitted with 1 x 32 watt lamp, which fits inside its quartz sleeve, and is powered by a UV Electronic Ballast enclosed in a waterproof IP box.
The Chamber is ready to fix to a beam or wall with its sturdy brackets.
The lamp connection end of the chamber needs to be weather protected (to keep water of the lamp pin connections)
- Service when the Ballast digital display is A3 (after 365 days use)
- Clean Quartz Sleeve (WSI-500-T5Q)
- Replace back up nylon rings if damaged (2 sets WSI-T5B)
- Refit Sleeve with new silicon seals (2 sets WSI-T5S)
- Refit End Caps - lubricate threads
- Fit new UV Lamps (WSI-32-357-T5L)
- Check for leaks
- Attach Lamp Lead and switch on
- If Ballast is faulty replace with WSI-PS-EC365