WSUVK100 Mid Flow UV kit 100 watt
The WSUVK100 uses NSF certified components
Typically this system is used for:
- control of Legionella that can be lurking in hot water ring mains in Rest Homes
The chamber and valves are 25mm inlet / outlet.
This UV Chamber is fitted with 1 x 100 watt lamp, which fits inside its quartz sleeve, and is powered by a UV Electronic Ballast enclosed in a waterproof IP box.
The Chamber is ready to fix to a beam or wall with its sturdy brackets.
The lamp connection end of the chamber needs to be weather protected (to keep water of the lamp pin connections)
- Service when the Ballast digital display is A3 (after 365 days use)
- Clean Quartz Sleeve (WSI-1035-T5Q)
- Replace back up nylon rings if damaged (WSI-T5B)
- Refit Sleeve with new silicon seals (WSI-T5S)
- Refit End Caps - lubricate threads
- Fit new UV Lamp (WSI-100-1000-T5L)
- Check for leaks
- Attach Lamp Lead and switch on
- If Ballast is faulty replace with WSI-PS-EC365