WSUVK200 - High Flow UV Kit; 200 watt
The P200 is ideal for control of Legionella that can be in hot water ring mains.
40mm inlet / outlet connections.
This UV Chamber is fitted with 2 x 100 watt lamps, each inside its own quartz sleeve, and is powered by 2 x electronic ballasts enclosed in a waterproof IP box.
The Chamber is ready to fix to a beam or wall with its sturdy brackets.
The lamp connection end of the chamber needs to be weather protected (to keep water of the lamp pin connections).
This UV Kit is also ideal for very large pools, for reduction of chlorine.
- Service when the Ballast digital display is A3 (after 365 days use)
- Clean Quartz Sleeves (2 x WSI-1035-T5Q)
- Replace back up nylon rings if damaged (2 sets WSI-T5B)
- Refit Sleeve with new silicon seals (2 sets WSI-T5S)
- Refit End Caps - lubricate threads
- Fit new UV Lamps (2 x WSI-100-1000-T5L)
- Check for leaks
- Attach Lamp Lead and switch on
- If Ballast is faulty replace with WSI-PS-EC365