WSUVK80N - Mid Flow UV Kit; 80 watt NSF 55 Class B
The WSUVK80N is NSF 55 Class B certified.
This certified kit is ideal for ensuring that the UV dosage is maintained at equivalent level to that provided by Public Water Suppliers. This means that the flow rate must be limited to allow the UV lamps to provide a dosage of at least 16 mJ cm2.
Typically this system is used for:
- situations where the demand for water could exceed 80 Lpm
The 25mm inlet / outlet connections are used for the 80 Lpm flow rate
This UV Chamber is fitted with 1 x 80 watt lamp, which fits inside its quartz sleeve, and is powered by a Electronic Ballast enclosed in a waterproof IP box.
The Chamber is ready to fix to a beam or wall with its sturdy brackets.
The lamp connection end of the chamber needs to be weather protected (to keep water of the lamp pin connections)
- Service when the Ballast digital display is A3 (after 365 days use)
- Clean Quartz Sleeve (WSI-930-T5Q)
- Replace back up nylon rings if damaged (WSI-T5B)
- Refit Sleeve with new silicon seals (WSI-T5S)
- Refit End Caps - lubricate threads
- Fit new UV Lamp (WSI-80-846-T5L)
- Check for leaks
- Attach Lamp Lead and switch on
- If Ballast is faulty replace with WSI-PS-EC365