WSUVK200N - High Flow UV Kit; 200 watt NSF 55 Class A
The WSUVK200N is NSF 55 Class A certified.
This certified kit is ideal for 'mission critical' locations where the health authorities require a certified UV dosage. This means that the flow rate must be limited to allow the UV lamps to provide a dosage of at least 40 mJ cm2.
Typically this system is used for:
- control of Legionella that can be lurking in hot water ring mains in Rest Homes
- treating water prioor to delivery by water tankers
The 40mm inlet / outlet connections ensure that the 113 Lpm flow rate is maintained in all conditions
This UV Chamber is fitted with 2 x 100 watt lamps, each inside its own quartz sleeve, and is powered by 2 x electronic ballasts enclosed in a waterproof IP box.
The Chamber is ready to fix to a beam or wall with its sturdy brackets.
The lamp connection end of the chamber needs to be weather protected (to keep water of the lamp pin connections)
The UV Sensor in the UV Chamber may detect 'low light' (below 75% UV intensity) which will activate the 'alarm' in the WSI-PS-EC365S controller (A2)
Possible causes include:
- deposits (film coating) on the Sensor Lense (in the Chamber)
- Cloudy water
- Weak UV Lamp
- Service when the Ballast digital display is A3 (after 365 days use)
- Clean Quartz Sleeves (2 x WSI-1035-T5Q)
- Replace back up nylon rings if damaged (2 sets WSI-T5B)
- Refit Sleeve with new silicon seals (2 sets WSI-T5S)
- Refit End Caps - lubricate threads
- Fit new UV Lamps (2 x WSI-100-1000-T5L)
- Check for leaks
- Attach Lamp Lead and switch on
- If Ballast is faulty replace with WSI-PS-EC365 or WSI-PS-EC365S