WSA4N - 4 Filter Compact UV System (no cover) NSF 55 Class B & NSF 42
NSF 55 & 42 Certified compact design
The A4 is designed for low water usage AND tight spaces, typically found in apartments, boats & recreational vehicles.
How it Works
- Rated 23 Lpm for low water usage 'whole of apartment'
- 4 stage filtration (NSF 42 Certified for 200,000 L) for Chlorine reduction
- NSF 55B Certified UV dosage delivered by 32 watt UV lamp to sterilize the reproductive organs of ALL FORMS of 'living nasties' (bacteria & viruses)
- Compact design for installation in tight spaces
Simple as 1 2 3
- Hang on the two SS brackets (supplied)
- Connect the inlet /outlet
- Plug in
- All components mounted on a heavy duty SS frame
- UVC 32 watt lamp: Dosage exceeds Public Health level of 16mJ/cm2
- Four Standard 10" filters with Stainless Steel sumps
- Two glycerine filled pressure gauges that indicate the state of your pump / cartridges
- NSF 42 Cartridges: 1m Meltblown (silts/mud); 3 x KX Carbon (Chlorine reduction)
- 1/2" Piping Unions: rubber washer sealing (no thread tape) for ' inlet to filter' 'filter to UV chamber' 'UV chamber – reduces leaks.
- SS pipe fittings; 1/2" BSP valves & Union connections (F);
Shipping & Installation
- Shipping Dimensions: 20kg; 770x610x220 cm
- Frame Dimensions: 640x580x170 cm
- Fix the two SS brackets and hang the system over the brackets
- Do not mount close to ground. Eye level for top of system makes for easier servicing
- Inlet and outlet pipes to 1/2"
Annual servicing is inexpensive with lamps and cartridge readily available online from us.
- Annually: Clean quartz sleeve, refit with new seals; Replace 24 watt lamp.
- Annually: Replace cartridges
Should you get sick
- Check your cartridges to make sure that no water is bypassing with debris that allows 'shadowing'
- Remove & check the sleeve for clarity; clean or replace
- Replace the lamp
Designed to meet or exceed the US and NZ Drinking Water Standard that requires that water passed through the system must fall within the following parameters:
- Iron: < 0.3 ppm (0.3mg/L)
- Hardness* : < 7 gpg (120 mg/L)
- Turbidity: < 1NTU
- Manganese: < 0.05 ppm (0.05 mg/L)
- Tannins: < 0.1 ppm (0.3 mg/L)
- UV Transmittance: > 75% (call factory for recommendations on applications where UVT < 75%)