City Mains water filtration
Please scroll down to view individual products
Our Mains Water category focuses on filtration for areas using treated city water only. The filtration systems do not have UV capabilities. Municipal reticulated water may be polluted with chloramine or chlorine both of which are detrimental to the human body. These waters may also contain;
- • Silts like rust from old galvanized reticulation regions
- • Harmful compounds that are not treated by your water supply authority
Many clients call us because they have had skin problems which are exaggerated or caused by drinking and washing or showering in Chlorinated water. We believe that chlorine is a concern and a contributor to various health issues.
The quality of water can be improved greatly through filtration on the mains supply into your house.Eliminating chlorine from the water used in your house reduces your reliance on and the cost incurred to fit and maintain carbon filters under your sink, in the refrigerator and coffee machine.
- • To remove chlorine you require a particle filter cartridge followed by 2 carbon filters and a melt blown final polishing filter
- • Jumbo 10” and 20” cartridges options are available based on flow requirements.
- • Cartridges will last 12 months before they are saturated and require replacement.
We are often asked about fluoride in the water. Fluoride can only be removed by the use of very dense filtration .5 micron or less. If this filter was used on the mains supply into your house you would not be able to have a shower. So if you require the removal of fluoride then you would need an addition to the whole house system as outlined above,you would need an under bench filter for drinking water. Obviously this under bench system has to be one that has the correct fluoride reduction filters installed.
We Supply All Regions of New Zealand Country: Bay of Plenty, Hawkes Bay, Manawatu-Wanganui, Northland, Taranaki, Waikato, Coromandel, King Country, Wellington, Taranaki, Marlborough, Canterbury, Southland, West Coast, Otago.