A Statement from one of our customers who lives in Waihi - using Tank water - "If you have a filter under the sink in the kitchen and you think you are safe – think again!".

After spending a week in Waikato Hospital we found our water was very high in E Coli and our whole house was unprotected, i.e. this infected water we cleaned our teeth with, showered, bathed with, filled the jug for a cuppa, wash the dishes in the dishwasher, laundered our cloths, towels, tea towels, face cloths and we were spreading these germs and bacteria.

NOTE: The water in the dishwasher is not hot enough to kill all harmful bacteria.